Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Men, Women, Ten Too Many

I don't know how many times I've walked out of a Ten Too Many practice shaking my head and laughing at the wacky antics that have come to define our band. I've always wished there was a way to harness that energy. Some way to give even a glimpse of what it is that's kept us together for so long.

Maybe this will be it. A blog where each band member can post whatever comes to mind. Anything from shows to new songs to who's turn it is to bring snack to practice!

Comments:
I believe I was the last person to bring a REAL snack! Bean Dip and a jumbo sized Pita Bag!

The best snack I brought was the giant lasagna served up in plastic cups. Or perhaps the pizza with an abstract slice pattern... Didn't that one make you guys sick?
 
The pizza made us all sick, yes.

What ever happened to snack going in turns? We used to have a system!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?