Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

Only the admins can edit...

So I'll just start another post.

Other titles (mostly non serious) include:

We Put the Cock In Caucasian
Hot Rod This!
Takin' the Next Train To Blingsville
One Down, Nine To Go

If we're looking for someone to do some graphic design for the cover art I'd be more than willing to volunteer.

Also, I was thinking, it may be cool to come up with a title that highlights the surprising longevity of this band. I think "Selling Out For Free" doesn't go with the current look we've decided on for the cover and actually prompts the need for something comical and more illustrative.

- Dave -

Comments:
Damn. Should I change that? It's easy to make everyone admin. Do I trust you? Hehe...
 
haha.. I don't know, considering it took me a little while to make that realization. At first I thought I was just retarded and couldn't find the edit button..
 
Well... After all that time trying to incorporate the carpet texture into the cover design, we can add the album title "Ten Too Many: Hugs the Rug" ont our list.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?