Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

We can rebuild, we have the technology

It would seem that we're making up for a year of doing almost nothing by getting more done in two weeks than I though possible! Our CD is at Polar, the art is done, the WECC is booked and the deposit paid. We've asked Tele and The Wedgewoods to play at our CD release but haven't heard back from either of them.

The only really scary thing left is licensing for the cover of Ordinary World we recorded. We though we had properly researched what we needed, but in reality we were completely off the mark. Now we have to wait for a provisional approval before they'll even touch the CD presses. Meanwhile we've already booked the West End.

I also bit the bullet and finally started updating www.tentoomany.com. I hate doing web design. I'm not good at it, I don't know how to use Photoshop, and I'm colorblind! What I ended up doing is basing the site off Dave and Eliot's CD cover art. That pre-chose a theme, colors, font, and layout. The new site should be up by the end of the week. I still need content though! Ideas? We need funny stuff to go in each individual bio. What do people come to our site looking for?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?